‘The Big 5’ Five unique sponsored walks around the UK, all raising money to help protect our planet's wildlife.
Throughout the summer of 2017, Walk4Wildlife will be organising five very different sponsored Walks for Wildlife, at five very different locations. The season starts in the Sussex South Downs with the 'Three Distance Challenge' and ends with a 20-mile night safari walk in the New Forest. Whichever walk you decide to join you can raise money for Wetnose Animal Aid.
- The Sussex South Downs - Sunday, 25th June
- Snowdonia National Park - Sunday, 16th July
- Yorkshire 3-Peaks - Saturday, 26th – Sunday, 27th August
- London's Richmond Park & Wimbledon Common - Sunday, 10th September
- New Forest, Hampshire - Sat/Sun 28/29th October
If you have a compassion for animals and are thinking about doing something for charity this year, if you want to support Wetnose, why not get involved?