What is the sponsorship cost? There are 4 options now available:
- Award HEADLINE sponsor - £20,000 offers you the following package:
- Your logo will feature on our celebrity board where all the winners and celebrities are photographed.
- Your Logo/Brand name will be NEXT to our name for maximum impact (for example Burgess Wetnose Awards) and on our big screen at the event and also on the Wetnose TV you-tube channel film clip by SWLTV.
- Your brand/logo with be in our Press Releases
- Your name will be mentioned on all our social media sites.
- Your leaflets can be put inside our goody bags.
- A table for ten guests at the event
- There will be superb opportunities to promote your name/brand with media Press and Magazines on the day.
- Trophy sponsor for £3,000 your name will be on the trophy:
- We are also looking for 12 companies to give £3,000 to have your name carved on our unique trophies, the categories are:
- Best Small Furry Rescue (rabbit, hamster, Guinea pig, ferret)
- Best Cat Rescue (sponsored by company name)
- Best Dog Rescue
- Best Bird/Poultry
- Best Horse/Donkey Rescue
- Best Welfare Success
- Best Volunteer Worker
- Best Rescued Pet Award
- Life Time Achievement Award
- Best Conservation Award
- Plus your logo/Brand will be shown at the end of the film clips on the silver screen.
- Your logo/Brand will feature on our celebrity board where all the winners and celebrities are photographed and on our Press Releases.
- A table place for 2 guests
- Filming Costs and Travelling - £5,000
- Film all Rescue Centres plus travelling editing
- Set up 2 cameras to film the event on the day for you-tube and websites, social media.
- Interview with film celebrities and winners (Ingrid Tarrant)
- Your brand/logo on all film clips on the big screen.
- A table place for 4 guests
- Reception and Champagne Sponsor - £2,500
- Your logo/Brand will be on all our Press Releases and brochure and mentioned on social sites Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Leaflets in our goody bags
- Logo on our background Celebrity photo board
Book your places and join the best premier networking event of the year.
What is the main aim of the Wetnose Animal Awards?
This is a unique event created to raise the profile of our Animal Rescue Centres and highlight the work they do to help abused and abandoned animals in the UK and also some centres abroad. Most of the smaller animal rescue centres are desperately in need of funds, so by supporting and promoting their work, fewer and fewer animals will have to be put down and the hard-pressed volunteers also receive a much-needed morale boost, they are our forgotten heroes.
What are the Wetnose Animal Rescue Awards?
We are Wetnose Animal Aid, a registered non-profit organisation which started in 2000. We have had four animal awards ceremonies in London. The award winners are judged from a competition in the Sunday Express, national magazines and on-line animal sites. The categories include:
UK’s Best Rescued Pet, Best Small Furries, Best Cat Centre, Best Dog Centre, Best Breed, Best Horse or Donkey. There are also Conservation, Welfare and Wildlife awards – and a special Hero and Life Time Achievement award too.
It is a truly magical day that is highly charged with emotion, not a dry eye in the house with sad film clips, but there are funny ones too. With so many animal lovers in one room the atmosphere is amazing. It is a date not to be missed, at our last awards we welcomed numerous household celebrity friends to present our awards, including:
Anthony Head, Rick Wakeman, Peter Egan, Sam Fox, Jilly Johnson, Laura Hamilton, Virginia McKenna OBE, Lorraine Chase, Vicki Michelle MBE, DJ Neil Fox, TV Presenter Matthew Wright, Julie Peasgood, Rula Lenska, Susan George, Lesley Nicol and many more.
Where and when will the Awards take place?
Wetnose Animal Aid Awards will be held next spring 2017 in London, venue to be confirmed.
Who will be hosting the next Awards?
This event will be hosted by TV Presenter Wendy Turner Webster, who has done so for the last four years and joined us on our Bulgarian Trip in June 2013.
Who will be attending the Awards?
There will be approximately 225 guests, ranging from TV and media people, MP’s, Companies and of course our rescue centres, friends and supporters. The whole event is being filmed by Wetnose and promoted on Wetnose TV, Twitter, Facebook, our website, our newsletter and of course in local and national newspapers.
What does Wetnose get from this event?
In a word, nothing; we do not do this event for any financial gain. As we ran a Rescue Centre over 16 years ago, we know how hard these people work and what a huge strain emotionally and financially it is to run a Rescue. This is very much a passion of love to our forgotten heroes of the animal world. We need more of these caring people, their knowledge their dedication, therefore they must be encouraged and rewarded not abandoned like our many animals.
Please take a look at our Wetnose Animal Rescue Award highlights, and see what a special event this really is.
Please reply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment and let us know:
- Which event and the option you wish to sponsor
- Send us your name and address, contact details and copy of your logo please.
- Send your payment by cheque to address below.